This award recognises a bookkeeper who has gone above and beyond to provide bookkeeping services to clients or their employer and whose skills have improved the effectiveness or efficiency of the business.
A successful bookkeeper in the contemporary accounting environment is one who responds to market challenges with innovation, and continues to prove the benefits of bookkeepers from a bottom line and growth perspective.
It considers the activities, strategies and actions of the bookkeeper in terms of benefiting their firm and promoting the value of the bookkeeping profession in general.
This award recognises an outstanding bookkeeper who effectively serviced clients and drove revenue growth for their firm over the last 12 months in the Isle of Man.
The judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pay particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Professionalism: Outline the evidence of professional conduct and performance
- Measurable Success: Outline the facts of quantifiable performance improvements and personal excellence and how success was recorded and measured.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or uses of technology introduced by the individual that has successfully improved the performance of their team or the organisation as a whole demonstrating the innovation encouraging positive change
- Role Model: Demonstration of how the candidate is a positive role model
- Quality of Service: Outline how the individual exceeded expectations through their work.
- Teamwork: Outline how the individual has contributed to the success of their team, and displayed commitment, enthusiasm and flexibility in the role.
- Impact: What makes this individual stand out from colleagues? Outline their achievements to date, summarising their contribution to the growth and success of the organisation.
- Please include a testimonial from the individual’s head of department or supervisor where possible.
- Clear description of what is exceptional about the service provided including one or more illustrative examples.
- Information about the assistance and advice provided to clients or an employer which is beyond expectations.
- How support has been provided to clients or an employer to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their business.
- Evidence of how encouragement or assistance has supported the development of the client’s or employers business.