This award celebrates teamwork of a tax team that has had a positive impact on an organisation's performance. This award recognises exemplary tax work within firms and seeks to distinguish the tax advice that has delivered the greatest measurable benefit to the client, without compromising professional standards. The winning team will have a strong sense of collaboration and partnering with the client, in addition to forward thinking that in turn generates improvements and new innovations.
- Open to any tax team operating at an accountancy firm within the region.
The awards under this category will be judged against the following key criteria:
- The Innovation of the Team: Explain how the work of the team has demonstrated innovation.
- Return on Investment: Evidence of the return on investment and how this has been validated.
- Quality of Management: Demonstrate the quality of work and management.
- Impact of the Team and Teamwork: What was the impact and how was this measured.
- Demonstrate how they consistently delivered a service beyond business as usual, and best practice.
- Added value to the client and delivered cutting edge ideas.
- Credit will be given for evidence of the team’s success
- Evidence of their technical ability
- Application of innovative ideas
- Demonstrating quality tax advice for clients
- Testimonial(s) may be provided
- Overall Quality (5%)
- People (15%)
- Customer Experience (15%)
- Process (20%)
- Technology (15%)
- Challenges (20%)
- Virtual Tour (10%)
The judges will be looking for evidence that demonstrates how the teams meet the following criteria:
- Clearly communicate why they are worthy winners.
- How their achievement fits with their organisation's purpose.
- How they have positively impacted their organisation.
- Adaptability - How have they adapted their approach/behaviour to achieve what they have?
- What have they overcome to achieve this?
- Communication - How have they shared their goals with the organisation and other team members?
- Collaboration - How has the team involved other departments in their organisation to avoid a silo approach?
- Innovation - How, as a team would they define innovation and how have they used innovation in achieving their goals?
- Appreciation - When and how have they acknowledged everyone's involvement?