The nominee will be receiving votes from all the members of the panel of judges as well as the public. The weightage ratio between the public voters and the panel of Judges voters will be equally divided into 50% each. The company with the highest number of votes in the Public Vote will be announced as the Manx Public Winner of the year - Accountancy Practice at the award night Ceremony. The Head judge will announce the Winner on the celebration night.
This award is open to all accounting firms operating in Isle of Man
The awards in this section will be judged against four key criteria
- Strategic Planning: Provide evidence of a clear strategic plan.
- Profitability and Growth: Evidence and demonstration of growth and profitability.
- Professionalism: Demonstrate professional conduct, integrity and performance.
- People and Community: Evidence of the value and investment of people and the way in which staff members are motivated by this.
The judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the Practice, including when it was established, services provided, number of employees and an indication of turnover since inception.
- Business growth: Please outline significant and specific activities that have contributed to business growth in this period, and also the future goals of the practice. This may include, but is not limited to, new products or services, an increased client base, specific investment or entry to a new market.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been introduced, outlining their commercial impact and contribution to the growth of the practice.
- Customer focus: Please describe how the Practice provides outstanding and professional service, demonstrating how it has benefited clients.
- Corporate social responsibility: Please outline the societal impact of the practice on the community and environment. This may include, but is not limited to, green initiatives introduced, working with local charities or involvement in social community programmes.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support the entry with public view.
- Provide examples of why people should vote for you under this category.
- Outline the tactics used to grow your firm , win new business, gain market share, overcome competition and support your staff to offer the best service possible over the last 12 months.
- Describe your point of difference/unique selling points and how these influenced your success.
- Demonstrate a structured approach, with clear objectives and associated results. In addition, highlight how you have engaged best practice and innovation to achieve success
- Number of votes received from the panel of judges
- Number of votes received from Public voters