The Individual with the highest number of public votes in the region will be announced as the Manx Public Winner of the Year - Accountant at the award ceremony.
Open to all the accountancy professionals operating in Isle of Man
The judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pay particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Professionalism: Outline the evidence of professional conduct and performance
- Measurable Success: Outline the facts of quantifiable performance improvements and personal excellence and how success was recorded and measured.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or uses of technology introduced by the individual that has successfully improved the performance of their team or the organisation as a whole Demonstrating the innovation encouraging positive change
- Role Model: Demonstration of how the candidate is a positive role model
- Quality of Service: Outline how the individual exceeded expectations through their work.
- Teamwork: Outline how the individual has contributed to the success of their team, and displayed commitment, enthusiasm and flexibility in the role.
- Impact: What makes this individual stand out from colleagues? Outline their achievements to date, summarising their contribution to the growth and success of the organisation.
- Please include a testimonial from the individual’s head of department or supervisor where possible.
Entries can be submitted by
• Organisations nominating their employees
• Clients nominating individuals as their suppliers
• Individuals wishing to recognise either their own or their colleague's efforts
• To strengthen your entry, you may wish to include an endorsement from your CEO