Awarded to the firm that demonstrates how the firm has added significant value to its clients and across all service areas. The winning firm will show how the services it has provided have been fundamental in enabling their clients to achieve their specific business goals, increase revenues and to exceed and surpass customer expectations.
This award is open to all accounting firms offering accountancy services to its clients during the previous 12 months within the region.
The awards in this section will be judged against four key criteria
- Strategic Planning: Provide evidence of a clear strategic plan.
- Profitability and Growth: Evidence and demonstration of growth and profitability.
- Professionalism: Demonstrate professional conduct, integrity and performance.
- People and Community: Evidence of the value and investment of people and the way in which staff members are motivated by this.
The judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the Practice, including when it was established, services provided, number of employees and an indication of turnover since inception.
- Business growth: Please outline significant and specific activities that have contributed to business growth in this period, and also the future goals of the practice. This may include, but is not limited to, new products or services, an increased client base, specific investment or entry to a new market.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been introduced, outlining their commercial impact and contribution to the growth of the practice.
- Customer focus: Please describe how the Practice provides outstanding and professional service, demonstrating how it has benefited clients.
- Corporate social responsibility: Please outline the societal impact of the practice on the community and environment. This may include, but is not limited to, green initiatives introduced, working with local charities or involvement in social community programmes.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support the entry.
- Highlight how the firm represents the profession and exemplifies professionalism.
- Highlight your innovation and use of emerging marketing tools and channels.
- Outline the tactics used to grow your firm, win new business, gain market share, overcome competition and support your staff to offer the best service possible over the last 12 months.
- Outline your approach to marketing over the last 12 months, involving the conceptualisation, development and execution of a marketing plan that meets its goals.
- Total revenue of the firm
- Number of clients managed by firm over the last 12 months
- Percentage of recurring income (if applicable)
- Number of new clients